Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Can anyone comment on my diet/lifestyle/daily routine? thank you?

SO THIS IS DAILY ROUTINE/DIET/LIFESTYLE-I EAT 4 TO 5 MEALS A DAY(any amount of food I want for every meal)-I DRINK A GLASS OF MILK A DAY (300mg-600mg of calcium)-I DRINK A CUP OF GREEN TEA after DINNER-I DO STRETCHES AND SOME CALISTHENICS EVERY MORNING (5-10 MINUTES)-I WALK EVERY AFTERNOON (10-30 MINUTES)I'VE BEEN DOING THAT FOR ABOUT 3 MONTHS AND I THINK THAT I AM ABLE TO MAINTAIN MY WEIGHT
WHICH IS GOODI AM Male, 5feet 9inches, 125 pounds
WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT MY DAILY ROUTINE/LIFESTYLE?IS IT GOOD?THANK YOU
Answer:
You may want to build some muscle, it looks like your in good shape but I don't see anything that would provide muscle. Have your body fat checked to make sure your not made up of fat and bones, especially since you eat whatever you want.
Sounds good to me and sounds like it's working for you. Everyone is different, you can't go by what other's say and do.
it sounds good but one thing you shouldnt eat as much as you want if your going to eat 5 to6 meals a day they should be in small portions and eaten every 2 to 3 hours to keep your metabolism up why dont i see any type of weight training
Your height is 5' 9" and you weigh 125...you are way way too thin. I am female and stand 5' 8" at the time my doctor was questioning me about being bulimic or anorexic I weighed 120. I was neither but I was too thin. Unlike you I ate everything and anything put in front of me and drank beer to keep weight on and worked a ten hour day doing physically demanding work while chasing a toddler.
You need more FOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment