Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Can anyone tell me why I should have a low cholesterol diet plan?


Answer:
There are good reasons to have a low cholesterol diet plan and you can find them all in www.lowfatcholesteroldiets.inf...
if you have high cholesterol it can cause a heart attack or a stroke maybe other things
High cholesterol is a contributing factor to clogged arteries. I'm on meds for high cholesterol and I weigh less than 200 lbs at 6 foot. It's a hereditary thing.Get your number checked!
No. The amount of cholesterol in your body is barely affected by the amount of cholesterol that you eat.
So you won't have a heart attack. People of all ages can have high cholesterol. I had it when I was only 20. So, I just watched what I ate (to make sure it wasn't high in cholesterol ) %26 was able to lower it.

No comments:

Post a Comment