Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Can I do facial exercises? I'm only 16... ?

Not to reduce wrinkles and lines but to reduce puffiness/chubbiness of my cheeks... I'm quite thin yet I still have a chubby face.http://groups.msn.com/losinandlovinit/ch...
Answer:
why would you do that when its probaly a normal puffiness
I did them when I was about your age. Maybe 17, but they didn't hurt me at all.
Only if you're naked.
Sorry, no such thing. You have to wait till you are done with puberty. Your face should slim down some.
Absolutely not. At 16 you're still a minor. You have to be an adult to do facial excercises. Or at least have fake ID.
I've had "chipmunk cheeks" my whole life, and the only thing I've found that makes them any smaller is a low-sodium, healthy diet.I'm not much older than you--21.
Sure, it can't hurt.
thats so cute to me,... why would you want to change that.
But on the other hand if you want to loose weight on ur face, it's almost impossible to do,...with out a regular diet. THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS SPOT REDUCTION
sure...the earlier you get started, the younger looking you can stay...it will help a bit...when you are older and if you still haven't accepted it, you can have a bit of liposuction done, but not nowgood luck
ive been doing them off and on since i was 13.especially the one where you pretend to bite and apple thats hanging above your head...it sounds weird but i think it works!!
drink water!!
and SMILE if you frown it uses more muscles and makes you look old faster!
I don't think that by doing exercise will help you reduce puffiness cheeks. But there is a surgery they get out fat from cheeks not pain full and you get out that same day. Some doctors will do the surgery in there office. Also, not expensive around 300-500.

No comments:

Post a Comment