Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Can anyone recomend a good weight loss program that I can do at home for free?

Trying to lose weight. I hate sweating but I love to run and I do fruits and veggies.
Answer:
I have a diet plan that consists of simple veggies and u can lose from 10-15 lbs. per week if you strictly adhere to this diet without cheating. It's not difficult, u just need to develop the foul-tasting veggie soup (well, it tastes bad at first but gradually one develops taste). I'd lost 67 lbs. in 45 days, through this diet and exercise. This soup diet is absolutely free of any side-effects and is recommended by cardiologists to reduce weight effectively. If you're interested, just send me an email coz I have its recipe in printed form an I'd have to type that for you. So if you think u can do it, just let me know so I send you that recipe.
try www.sparkpeople.com it gives diet guidlines, exercise routines, and community support, and is 100% free.
TRY THE SOUTH BEACH DIET
http://choosediet.blogspot.com/...
http://fatloss4idiots.com/
Eat less and move more. If you hate sweating but love to run then walk and run outdoors! Here are some good food picks that help you feel full while consuming less calories.
1 Popcorn
2 eggs
3 oatmeal
4 beans
5 fish
6 soup
7 apples
8 beef
9 salad
10 grapefruit
these foods are from a research done to measure how full you feel after eating specific foods, and their healthy to boot!!
WWW.SPARKPEOPLE.COM! I was turned onto this site by a friend and have fallen in love! They will set you up with a meal plan, fitness plan that you can customize to what ever you want. Its a very cool site! I have been raving about it for a week now. I have been on the program for 2 weeks and lost 5 pounds in my first week. The best thing is you don't starve yourself! The pounds just have been melting away! I highly suggest you try it out. What have you got to lose its 100% FREE!**The support teams on there are amazing as well. Good luck with your weight loss journey.
This is what I did to lose 35 lbs. in 10 weeks . I run for 45 minutes a day 6 days a week . No fried foods no dairy products no white bread no sweets no SOFT drinks. Eat smaller mills 4-5 times a day lots of chicken and fish. If you can,t run for 45 minutes walk for a hour 6 days a week vegs and fruit and water if you do this you will lose weight fast .I am a boxing coach and this is one of the ways I train fighters but you don,t have to be a fighter to lose weight. You will lose 2-5 lbs a week if you do this . Let me know how it turns out good luck and stick to it no matter what and stay away from people who eat a lot
Go to this website. http://www.advantagehealthrehab.com/fitn...

2 comments:

  1. 30-day Cleansing and Fat Burning System

    The 30-day supply of the Cleansing and Fat Burning System helps you create a cleansing and nutrient infusion routine
    to optimize health, help you feel younger and more energetic. Each pack is a full 30-day supply. Stimulant-free. Save
    $39 on free enrollment right now untill Aug 30th with an order of 100 BV. Whether you choose to try Isagenix as a retail customer or to become
    an Associate, you can be sure that you won’t be disappointed. In fact, Isagenix offers a 100 percent Satisfaction
    Guarantee NO QUESTIONS ASKED. If after five days of use you are not satisfied with Isagenix Products, simply return
    them to Isagenix International within 30 days for a full refund.
    There’s no better time to start your own success story than now. Get started right away and start enjoying the benefits you
    receive with Isagenix

    contact me for more informaton at pyoung213@hotmail.com or go to http://www.pattihamm.isagenix.com
    click on sign up and save. If u have a facebook account you can go to Team osler isagenix and see pictures of my
    family and friends that have acheived there weight loss its is simply amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Diet Taps into Revolutionary Plan to Help Dieters Get Rid Of 15 Pounds within Only 21 Days!

    ReplyDelete