Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Can i do boxing and gym together?

if yes can u plz tell me how to plan it , so tht i can build muscles, go to boxing and also have rest days (for maximum gain).
Answer:
find a place where you can go boxing. I suggest that if you are still in school find out the times if they have it or the gym. Do you go to school?I suggest looking up times of boxing. If you can go at least 3 times a week to boxing. Boxing really tones. I did kick boxing for a year and that really works you. Then I suggest pick two days out of the week to go to the gym. Run on tredmills for 1/2 hour, lift weights for 15 minutes, do cycling or whatever to work your leg muscles for another 15 minutes. Ten minutes of lifting weights, and then 5 minutes to stretch and cool down. Please remember to stretch before and after you exercise so you won't get hurt. The rest of the days just relax. Spread out your gym days so that you have at least one rest in between boxing and gym.I am doing this right now actually lolGood luck!heh I was able to put my 26 year old boyfriend (big guy) in an arm and leg lock this morning lol I'm 18 and weigh less than him hehe And he is all muscle. This plan should work ;-)
you will have to go to the gym and ask as other people will be using the place too=good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment