Saturday, August 8, 2009

Can someone help?!?!?

Everyone thinks that I'm the "skinny friend" but I'm not!! I have a big stomach and love handles! How can I get rid of these so I CAN be the "skinny friend"?
Answer:
Diet and excercise is the best way to go. I know it corny, but its really the only way to go. Also, theres a book called "French Women Don't Get Fat" its about when you go to France from a big, greasy country like the USA, and see all the French women skinny and surrounded with all these high-calory, high-fat foods, what they do. I'll tell you the secret. They eat in small portions. Now, I'm not telling you to go out and have a cube of cheese whenever you are hungry. Just enjoy it more. Eat it slower, it makes it seem like a lot. As for the excercise idea, go once or twice a week if you are not desperate to be the "skinny friend" but if you are really into it, go three times a week. Dont overdue it! Good luck! (PS DONT whatever you do, DONT take those diet pills---they cause heart attack, death , stroke etc)
Well, there's the diet i have, which is pretty simple. But I'm not sure if it TOTALLY works hah. Everyday after school i go on the treadmill for 30 mins, switching between jogging and running. Before I go to bed, I do 10 crunches, then 10 sit-ups, until I get to a total of 50, but not 50 each! If you know what I mean. And I also try to eat as healthy as I can.
well. you can stick with the oldest trick in the book. eat less and work out more. Try sports or do wut i do..if someone dont like the way you look tell them to **** off... you was not put here to impress anyone but yourself
Do crunches and side bends to get rid of the stomach and love handles, but if you are eating bad foods then it won't help.
to get rid of the big stomach and love handles you have to get rid of overall bodyfat percentage, situps alone wont helpeat healthy and in smaller portions, drink lots of water, exercise, and no junk foodjust type in healthy eating on a search engine there are plenty of articles out there, i just listed what they basically talk about.a good site is www.bodybuilding.com its not just for bodybuilders you know

No comments:

Post a Comment