Saturday, August 8, 2009

Can somebody help me?

I live in Europe and I'm high 166 cm and I have 51 kg. On this site people use some other things to calculate high. How much my hight is in your language? I'm 12, am I too fat?
Answer:
hah no way! i have been to about 4 countries in Europe, and the girls there are only hot, neer fat lol.. ;)and for you, it is an OK weight, but NOT fat. and your height is perfect! i love girls with medium height.do some running, but NEVER do any lifting. see u bye
That equates to 5 feet 5 inches tall and 112 pounds. That would make you underweight. Please don't worry about your weight.
no, you make me jelous
Since I started to work out I was looking for a good weight loss product. I was on a diet but I felt that I needed a little "help" so I decided to try this great product and I had fantastic results. You can check their website at
http://www.greatgiftsyes.info , they give you a free trial and you only pay 6.95$ shipping and handling.

No comments:

Post a Comment