Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Can I just not eat alot of calories and lose weight?


Answer:
that usually the way it works. but I would advise you not to do that since it can change your metabolism for the worse. what happens is your body thinks there is a famine going on so it slows down your metabolism to preserve fat for when you are at your weakest and it will cannibalize your muscle tissue. What will happen is when you slip back to old habits and end up eating like you used to the weight will come back on faster. The body does not know what you are trying to do it only knows that there are fewer calories coming in so it seeks to hold onto fat. What you should do is try to eat healthy avoid sugar and sweets and exercise as much as your able to like walking swimming. the exercise will increase your metabolism and burn calories and make you feel better. eat in moderation small frequent meals are best like instead of 3 big meals break those down and spread them over to six meals and your body will not store excess calories.
I have been on the Herbalife Personalized Plan now for about 2 1/2 months %26 so far I have lost 15 pounds %26 20 inches. It's a High Protein plan that works and no I don't eat alot of calories but my protein level is between 75-100 grams a day. I feel great, lots of energy. Not crabby or cranky and have plenty to eat! Want more info contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment