Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Can fit girls love fat guys?

i was wondering if girls with a six pack can love a guy who is overweight.
Answer:
Why have a six-pack when you can have the whole keg? ;)
of course, why not?
yeah
I'm sure they could. I personally have never seen it.
No - because you have to be able to keep up with her.
Im sure that it happens, but the only place Ive seen it is on King of Queens.
w elove chunky
girls look for a guy who is compatible with them and who loves them it doesn't make a difference to me what packaging he comes in.
If she is mature enough and they have enough in common.
Absolutely!
Many females can look past a man's body and see what's on the inside. Of course not all can, but many can.鈽?
Sure why not? It all depends on her personal preference. If you are thinking of a specific girl, why not ask her?
Well yeah, they can. but its not very likely. It helps if the guy is rich.
Yes they make them look good. They don't have to worry about some one cuter stealing him away. Also they like rich fat guys better yet.
I don't see why not, but in reality, people tend to be attracted to others like them. That would mean someone who liked the same extra curricular activities, such as working out. Also, I've known health conscious people who disrespected those who didn't care enough about themselves to care about their health.
I see it ALL the time.
It took me a long time to figure this one out but...
It's not the physical attraction. It's the confidence of the individual.
One thing that is learned by (some) girls is that any guy that is "fit" is usually stuck on themselves to the point of going to a gym instead of spending time with her.
Kind of like a car...
The ones that are good to look at are not usually the ones that will be good for you.
yes honey i see a lot of that. but sometimes it's for their money i have mean Friends like that
Yess of course. I mean a relationship is based on love and personality not appearance so why not? If a gurl doesn't like you for who you are then obviously she's immature and she's not worth your time. I have a six pack and i'm fit and i love to work out but my boyfriend is a little bit overweight but i love him for who he is and i think he's attractive just because of who he is and i'm sure your gurl whoever she may be may think jsut the same about you.=]
I dont see why not?
my wife does
Yes of course, but i think if the guy places fitness and health that highly then they will probably want a woman who shares the same values.
Yess!! Definitely!
I weigh 110 lbs (5'4) and my bf weighs 200 lbs (5'9). He's not so much overweight as he is just a big, sturdy guy. (Lots of muscle - undefined - but he has a belly.) My friend is *very* thin (she's a rail) and her fiance (getting married in July) is easily 150 lbs heavier than she is. I don't see why a girl wouldn't fall for an overweight guy! I think a lot of times, though, a girl wants a guy who's into the same things as she is, like taking care of her body with proper food and exercise. So that's why you often see fit girls with equally fit guys.
Girls look more the the emotional than the physical.

No comments:

Post a Comment