Saturday, August 8, 2009

Can Omega 3 oil burn fat?

I read that from many vitamin store web sites. Is it a fact or fiction?
Answer:
Nothing "burns fat" except your metabolism. Omega 3 oil can stimulate a higher metabolism, but unless you combine it with exercise, then the change is minimal, and could be achieved by any stimulant.
There is only one way to lose weight: eat less and exercise more.
Anything else is a scam and a sham.
fact,
No, but it makes you smarter.
It's not a diet, but it helps lower triglycerides and cholesterol making you healthier to exercise.
Yes I think it will also lower blood pressure.My doctor has told me to take it.He takes it to.Along with exercise.
yes as a matter of fact it can.

1 comment:

  1. a new omega-3 supplement has just hit the market that is 158 times stronger than fish oil. I know it will reduce cholesteral and high blood pressure because it helped me get off of those drugs. My web site is moxxcare.com and includes the information of the new supplement.

    ReplyDelete