Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Can anyone tell me of a good diet that will give me immeidate effects?


Answer:
Eat well, dont go hungry. Dont fall prey to quick fix remedies.
you should take protein %26 nutrition diet daily.
i started a diet 2 weeks ago and its good.
u eat 2 slices of whole wheat bread
and a boiled egg with a cup of tea or coffee
with a teaspoon sugar.
u can switch with any fresh juice.
for lunch grilled meat or chicken or liver whatever and salad. for dinner make it light u can take a low fat yoghurt or 2 bananas or 2 slices of brown bread with low fat cheese.
ur allowed to take 3 teaspoons of sugar/ day.
and two snacks like 2 apples or any fruit u like.
except for mango, grapes and other high calorie fruits.
i lost 1.5 kilos the first week. then my second week wasn't as good so u can exceed ur calorie intake for a day in the week to trick ur body and make it start losing again.
and good luck hope this works with u too
Hi my name is Sharon,I have been helping people lose weight for a long time.I currently have 8 ladies on my program. The first week results in lbs are Annette 11, Sandra 5, Jamie 6.5, Lou 7, Cecelia 9, Tammy 7 and Jessica 6. Their ages are 18 - 63.This is a real program and the girls always comment on how easy it is to follow.I travel to different healthclubs and promote the Bella Via Diet and provide assistance to the members who are using it. I also provide one on one assistance.

I have been in healthcare for 20 years and researched for a number of years to come up with a healthy plan to lose weight. I have struggled with weight from time to time. When this happened I would try all the new things and never seem to lose weight like the commercials promised. Just like everyone else I wanted to lose without changing what I was eating and the amount I was eating. You know all the fat blockers, carb blockers etc. Then I would pull out the Bella Via Diet and lose the weight.

The program uses chicken and fish or other protien source. There are lots of fruits and veggies, baked potatoes, beans etc. You choose what you like and put your meals together. You use the amounts I recommend. Example: I say choose 2 carbs, You choose from the carb list it may be 2 cups of any of these selections or 1 cup of these selections. The foods are aranged by Carbs, Fruit, Veggies, some veggies are carbs and are listed on the carb list, like baked potato, corn and green peas.

I am sorry that french fries are not on the diet "LOL", but you can, slice the Potato and bake it in butter substitute in the oven on a baking sheet. They are excellent!

Example: of some but not all
Carbs - Oatmeal, Puffed Rice, Popcorn, Baked Potato, Brand Flakes, CornFruit - Grapes, Watermelon, Banana, Kiwi, Orange, TangerinesVeg - Cucumber, Tomato, Lettuce, Celery, Broccoli, Bell Peppers, Green BeansProtien - Chicken, Fish, Lean Meats such as Roast Beef, Pork Loin, 90% Lean Ground Beef.

It works because it does different things over the 3 weeks.

This program uses foods in a way that keeps your body from recognizing you are eating differently.So your metabolism will not slow down. This is one reason it works. Most other plans cause a 20 to 30 percent drop in metabolism. This is why when people finish diets they gain the weight back.You can see the program and email me with any questions through the contact page on www.bellaviadiet.com.Best WishesSharon

No comments:

Post a Comment