Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Can anyone tell me more about Hoodia? Is it safe and does it help in cutting down appetite?

If I could control my appetite, I feel that it could be a big help in trying to lose weight. I drink lots of water (what I mostly drink), but my appetite gets me in trouble, leading to sometimes (more than I'd like) bad food choices.
Answer:
Hoodia really helped me with bad food choices, especially sweets. The people Hoodia works for swear by it. An appetite suppressant that is all natural with no side effects is good stuff! It is safe, the african bushmen have been eating it for thousands of years. The only problem with Hoodia is making sure you get the real stuff. There are many factors involved in finding the best Hoodia, I have written articles on a lot of them. Just search Yahoo or Google under my name “Andrew Aitaken” to find them. Also some of the best tips for buying real Hoodia I have found are in Totalink’s Hoodia Buyers Guide at http://hoodiagordonii.totalink.com/buy_h...Remember, you should always consult your physician before taking any diet pill or weight loss supplement.
I've tried Hoodia before; the reason why I like it is because it doesn't have any stimulants in it like diet pills. When I used Hoodia, I had that feeling that you get where you COULD eat, but you really don't care...you don't really WANT to. Basically, Hoodia gets rid of hunger pangs, but it's not a magic pill that will get rid of your chocolate cravings...you still need to make good choices. So yes, it is very safe and it does reduce appetite. I would definitely recommend it!
I've known various people to ingest it safely and it did monitor cravings, but it is documented to cause unwanted liver complications in some.below is an about.com article to start your search
Hoodia was used by the ancient tribe in africa mainly the bushmen who had to walk hundreds of kilometres in search for food. When the came back they normally brought back at least 3/4 of the kill. The secret is they ate the hoodia and that sustained them throughout their journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment