Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Can drinking to much milk cause break outs?

i keep breaking out and my mom thinks its from drinking to much milk. i eat a bowl of cereal in the mornings and i drink milk with dinner. i also occasionally eat another bowl of cereal when i get home from skool.
Answer:
no, that would never be possible, milk is good for your skin
Yes too much dairy can cause a mucus build up in your body and cause greasy skin and break outs, but so can to much sugar so you should watch that to.
Yes It Can They Are Called Calcium Deposits I Dont Think Their Bad In Anyway But Yes It Can
drinking too much milk does not cause acne. Acne is caused by an imbalance in the hormones. Yes, certain foods can trigger acne too, but milk is not one of them. Milk helps with preventing osteoporosis. Milk is high in calcium and helps bones.
Im not positive, but i heard that dairy, causes acne!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, on the advice of a couple of friends who gave up milk to clear their skin I tried it too. It's been 4 weeks now, and there's a noticeable improvement in the greasiness of my skin, and I haven't had any new spots or breakouts since. The other day I had some macaroni cheese to see if it made a difference and the next day my skin and hair were a lot greasier. I used to HAVE to wash my hair everyday, now if i want I can wait 3 days. That is a very obvious improvement. I just don't think people are meant to drink so much milk from a different animal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, my acne was previously managed using the pill to regulate my hormones, but giving up milk has worked better and faster than Dianette and Marvelon, and of course guys can't take the pill so it could save people having to go on Roaccutane

    ReplyDelete