Saturday, August 8, 2009

Can i use Xenical and Reductil together at the same time to lose weight?


Answer:
I wouldn't recommend using EITHER, esp. not at the same time. How many times have we heard HORRIFYING reports on the ill effects of weight loss meds that have turned out to cause heart attacks or strokes? They don't know the side effects most of the time, and they use us as Guinea pigs. I recommend good old fashioned sweating and portion control.
No, there both similar thing youll just be sh!tt!n ya self the whole time! not recomended youd probably kill ya self and im very serious!
Xenical works on the digestive system, while Reductil works on the Central Nervous System.
Both are very potent drugs that if not taken and prescribes by a registered medical practitioner could be extremely dangerous.Reductil as well as most weight loss medications cause elevations in blood pressure, as well as many other side effects. Many cannot be taken with other prescription drugs and certainly it is not recommended to take both at the same time.
Hi, oooh I would deffinalty not recommend it, as I think one of them should do, my cousin was taking xenical and she lost loads of weight, but I think just taking this one made her ill. I think it makes you go to the toilet more often like a laxative and I think it might supress your appetite to so your not eating as much but pooping loads.
So I would either use one or the other but deffiantly not both together as you could find your self seriously ill in hospital.I was taking something for slimming which wasnt prescribe to me, but basiclally did the same as the once you mentioned and I was ill from day one of taking it, So I wouldnt wish that on anyone.
If you want to loose weight just cut done on protion sizes and you will loose a few pounds in a few weeks and you dont even need to cut out all the things you like to eat. Better to be safe than sorry
You can't take them together. If you don't change your lifestyle and take exercise no amount of diet pills will help you anyway!Without wishing to seem impolite Type ' weight loss ' into the search for questions box and you will see the answers to the 20 questions like yours that clutter ' Answers ' every day, together with their standard answers.
Type in 鈥楢nswers swamped with weight loss questions!?鈥? to see what regular contributors think.I will cut and paste my stock answer, however it is interesting to see how close this is ( I have been using it for over 2 months), to a recent paper from University of California. They did a meta-analysis of all the work on weight loss over the past few years. ( summary) It showed that 2/3 of people who diet yo-yo to a higher weight, none of the faddy diets of diet pills work and that rapid weight loss doubles heart attack risk!They seemed to suggest the only hope was modest calorie reduction + EXERCISE.This is a news report of the article:
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/health/...I have to admit I have a 'stock' answer for this question, since if you look it appears 20-30 times every day!Type 'guaranteed weight loss' into google, you will find 1 1/2 million sites!Look around you if ANY of these things worked would we be getting so overweight?We are what we eat, but we are at least as much what we don't do. Calorie intakes in 1900 and 1950 were higher than they are now, we just don't use them up!Eat a balanced diet with plenty of fruit and veg.Take a healthy amount of exercise 30-40 minutes of vigorous exercise per day 4-5 days a week. I hate to think what percentage of the UK population does that 2%? 5%?I have seen hundreds of questions with this same pattern :- I am fat, tell me where on line I can get this super diet or herbal/dangerous/illegal drug that I hear will fix it for me in 10 minutes without the need for me to get off the couch!No fixes pal , less in more out, its the only way.
It's not a good idea but I've done it and I'm still alive! I did not experience bad side effects. A chemist told me that they do not interact. However you know the drill...Ask your GP who will most certainly say NO! And remember It's different for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment