Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Can anyone recommend a good workout dvd with good transitions and cues?

I like workout dvds that aren't especially complicated (ie I'm not interested in dance fitness routines) because I feel like i spend more time trying to learn new moves than working out. I also need them to give me good cues so I know what's going on and for them to show me what we're doing next before they start doing it really fast. Can anyone recommend something like this? I'm not totally out of shape, just like 15 pounds overweight and want a simple but good dvd to do in the morning before work.
Answer:
Carmen Electra's Aerobic Striptease might work =P and you might pick up something from it tooEnvy Girls was supposedly made by the same people, no clue though.I can personally vouch for 8-minute abs.That DVD is a miracle worker for the abs, and also is a great workout.Most DVDs are just huge shoulder workouts, so I think they're useless.
Carmen Electra was a workout video, that will help you get and keep a man happy too!! see below
Taebo- the instructor's last name is Banks can't remember his first name though.
He's african american and he's bald.

No comments:

Post a Comment