Saturday, August 8, 2009

Can jumping rope help me lose enough weight?

So, right now, I'm 13, 160 pounds, and 5'1". I want to lose weight and have a nice, toned body before I turn 14. Or at least fix my problem areas [upper arms, hips, waist and back]. Can jumping rope for an hour or two help me lose weight, including a diet, wherein I can't consume too much meat (because I gain muscle quickly), and only lots of vegetables?
I have a very lazy lifestyle, and I want to change that before it's too late. D= So will I be able to achieve a good body within a year's time by jumping rope and that diet?
Answer:
Here is a list of the benefits of jumpin rope: Is one of the highest fat-burning aerobic activities
Burns fat Throughout your bodyProduces visible results in a short period of timeImproves cardiovascular health and aerobic capacityHelps reduce celluliteStrengthen, tones and defines all major muscles in the upper and lower bodiesImproves coordination, balance, stamina and agilityIs completely portable, great for traveling
that's how jenifer lopez lost weight.
You'll be doing cardio so, you will be losing some weight...
It will if you reduce your calorie intake. A solo flex machine would be the best way to exercise. You'll really have a good body if you work out on it for a year. Look in the paper for someone who is selling theirs. They are practically indestructible. Howwever, it will be not as cheap as a jumping rope.
yes it will help but you need to exercise and eat right ie a all-round work out not just one area

1 comment:

  1. at duvide Jumpropes we have jump rope workouts, skipping techniques and jump ropes who will help you to get in shape for sure. But it will be still you who has to do the hopping...
    If you need assistance please contact me.
    Frank

    ReplyDelete