Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Can anyone guess my weight?

I need to know for the DMV, I cant find a scale big enough, I thought 200lbs but the dmv lady just laughed. PLEASE HELP!!!
Answer:
at least 450,hey try and hit 500 pounds then you will have to get weighed at the zoo
Your weight is.......More than you'd like it to be!
Your weight no, but your I.Q. is definitely -20
Most normal scales go way beyond 200 lbs. Keep looking. Or ask a doctor.
i would say by the pic you look to be about 310-325
Depends on your height. I'd suggest that you use two scales.Go to someones home and take your scales with you. Stand with one foot on each of them - then add the two answers together. (This is how they weigh trucks - multiple scales)Son-in-law weighed 235 but only 5'11" and he looked smaller than you do. He now weighs 185 and looks great.Hubby is 6'1" and weighed 210 and looked great but likes to be 175-180 which he works hard to maintain.I'd say if you're 5'11" you are at least 350.
There are scales that go to 400 lbs. at most GNC stores. That should more then do to weigh you.
Sorry but your pic looks like you might weigh around 300 lbs.
if that is you in the picture i would say approximately 412 lbs. it could be more though.

No comments:

Post a Comment