Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Can you actually lose 20 lbs. in 4 weeks?


Answer:
That answer cannot be answered percise because everyone is physically different. I'm not saying it isn't possible but if you do workout a lot and eat correctly. It possible you could lose that much weight.
For my experience, I worked out for 3 weeks with Winsor Pilates and lost 10-15 pounds. Winsor Pilates is a KILLER but definitely a excellent workout program. Good luck with the whatever workout you choose. =)
Yes. Strict Atkins. Only meat (protein)
oh look a flying pig
if you are sick ,but normally it is 1 to 3 pounds a week weight loss
YAR! Lar's can lose 20 lbs in 5 minutes..it's called a toilet...speaking of that, im gonna go shed some pounds.
My family and I have been using the best cleansing technology...:)the first time I did it, I lost 13 pounds in 9 days:). www. cleansewithcgnj. comIt will change your life:)
Yes you can. I did it using Phentermine and working out with Turbo Jam Exercise Videos. I look hot too.
Yea its called death learn to use it.
Anything is possible. I know someone who lost about 10lbs in a week so I guess you could.
Yes it most definitely is, I lost 180 pounds of ugly fat in just one day!! She did get the house, but I think it was worth it... I know it's an old joke... The best way to lose weight is to change you eating habits and possibly your life style to include a little more exercise. The miracle weight loss deals are mostly ways for the sellers of something to make money. If you lose weight too fast or starve yourself you will be messing with your bodies natural process and possibly end up storing more fat than before. Just eat good food.. (that would be any thing that doesn't come from a box, can or fast food restaurant. And of course the diet sodas as well as the sugared ones) Water is the only drink you should be drinking. Juices are just refined fruit, refined to a sugar liquid. Coffee and tea may be OK but I leave them alone too.
Yes, of course you can lose 20 lb in 4 weeks. Now it depends. If you want to just lose weight and and gain those 20lb again, this is the perfect way. If you would like to lose weight and keep it off, this is not a good approach. The realistic goal for weight loss is no more than 2lb per week. This way your body has a chance to adjust to the change. Also when you are losing weight slowly there is greater probability that you will not gain lost pounds quickly. Unfortunately, today people want everything fast and if possible without any hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment