Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Can u do this...?

i want to gain weight so if i use the weight watchers points thing and double the amount of points for me will this = opposite of what its meant to do?
Answer:
Of course! I used the diabetic exchanges to gain weight.For a 3000 calorie meal plan, the exchanges are:Breakfast: 2 meats, 2 fats, 3 breads, 2 fruits, 1 cup 2% milkLunch: 4 meats, 3 breads, 3 fats, 2 fruits, 1 vegetable, 1 (350 calorie) Ensure PlusDinner: 4 meat, 3 bread, 3 fat, 2 fruit, 1 veg, 1 Ensure Plus.
Hope this helps!
I hate you! I gained weight just reading your question! LOL
Great post! I totally understand how you feel. I'm also trying to lose weight and I found this great product which is working for me. You can check the website at
http://www.jamyestate.info , I had a free trial and paid less than 7.00$ shipping and handling. Best of luck!
I'm sorry. I really am not sure? Do whatever seems best.

No comments:

Post a Comment