Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Can vitamin E stimulate one's appetite?

i just want to know if taking vitamins will make you fat..
Answer:
No. B vitamins stimulate your appetite.Especially niacin, promotes a healthy appetite.Vitamins might put weight on,they always do me if I take the full amount.So,I skip the B vitamins or only take one-half of a regular vitamin.No more weight gain!P.S. I had no trouble taking B-1 in 50 mg. on it's own to supplement lo=carbs lack of this vitamin,or 50 mgs of B-6 it's in egg yolks and is good for your nerves.I like vitaminA for my skin.Retinol A Beta-carotene seems to put on weight.
no, vitamin are good
http://www.best-diet-food.com
no vitamins are helpful in digestion and cleaning bowels out and also work from the inside out to have moister skin
No.But it gives rejuvenation for the old and needy
no taking vitamins will not make you gain weight. All vitamins are good for your body.

No comments:

Post a Comment