Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Can the phytoestrogen in soy milk affect my hormone balance?

I started drinking a lot of soy milk three months ago, and have had episodes of rapid heart beats, hot flashes, and symptoms similar to that of having low estrogen levels. Can the soy milk be messing up my system?
Answer:
Yes. Eating soy and their isoflavones are the most popular natural way to increase estrogen.
Yes, OMG soy products almost killed me. I had a stroke. They do not tell you how toxic soy really is. I lost half my hair. It completely rendered my thyroid medication to nil. Soy is actually very bad for people, particularly females because the pseudo hormones mess up their cycles and bodies.It you take thyroid medication try your best to avoid all soy.
actually soy milk is low in phytoestrogens...and what little it has it would not cause those symptoms. try not to drink more than 16oz a day and make sure you are not allergic.

No comments:

Post a Comment