Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Can Someone Please Help Me With A Detailed Eating Plan?

I'm 5'0 and I weigh 115. I'd like to go down to 105 and tone up. I had a baby 10 months ago and haven't worked out yet and am 2 weeks into a daily work-out schedule (which includes crunches, Gazelle and Tae-bo).
My problem is I don't know what to eat during the day. I've been counting calories and keeping it fairly low but I need someone to do something like this:Breakfast - Blah blah OR blah blah OR blah blah
Lunch - Blah blah OR blah blah OR blah blah
Dinner - Blah blah OR blah blah OR blah blah
Snacks - Blah blah OR... (you get the point)I know what I'm SUPPOSED to eat (fruit, vegetables, whole grains, yadda yadda) but I need someone to tell me exactly what foods I can eat at these meals.That'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.
Answer:
Try Ediets.com. They give you a personalized meal plan and there's an optional exercise plan as well.
hi. seems that you know the basics but, before i get into the nutrition aspect, i'm going to tell you about the physical part. I have seen many women make it with this method and you will too! you need to do weight training along with cardio. the tae bo and other things that you are doing are good for cardio. if you better results, however..do your cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomache. studies have shown that cardio exercise in the morning on an empty stomache burns fat 300 TIMES FASTER for up to an hour after you do it. so basically do it on an empty stomache and wait an hour before you eat. ok, now make sure you weight train ( lift weights ) you won't bulk up because you really have eat a lot of food to build muscle. so don't worry about that. the weight training is what shapes your body to look sexy. the cardio burns the fat to reveal the body. see how it works? now that is all good but, you need the proper diet to make it happen. so here it is....
a portion of food is the size of your clenched fist. make a fist and look at it. that's a portion. you need a portion of protein, a portion of complex carbohydrates and a portion of vegetables. now, the veggies can be with two meals a day but, the protein and carbs have to be with every meal. you want to get around five to six meals a day which is eating about every three hours. you will not get fat. it is the only way to eat to burn fat and to be healthy. all of your top athletes..men and women ...eat this way. models and celebrities. ...the protein should come from lean meats. chicken breasts, lean red meats, fish, egg whites or egg beaters, low or non fat cottage cheese, turkey.. complex carbohydrates should come from any kind of fruit ( hint..most fruit are already a portion such as an apple, or banana) whole grain like a slice or two of whole wheat bread, oat meal. Personally i stick with the fruit. it's the easiest. and make sure with two meals a day that you get a portion of vegetables. if you do the things that i've outlined, you will see results. do not give up. some women see results in two weeks. some it takes about eight weeks. the thing is stay committed. keep your measurements and weight and check every two weeks. it will help with motivation. do not really rely on the weight scale because when you re shape your body, the weight will move from the ugly fat to sexy muscle. the weight scale is mis leading. measurements are better. a great website for recipes and great meal plans to eat healthy is called www.bodyforlife.com they have the best recipes for burning fat and staying healthy. I hope this helps..Good luck to you!
hope this site helps
Ive lost 10 pounds in about a month following this eating plan:1) eat breakfast the minute i wake up and then every 4-5 hours after that (until 8pm)
2) i make sure every meal contains protein and fiber, and every snack contains protein so I stay full.thats it. no exercise (yet...i still have some more weight id like to lose and id like to tone up as well). So heres what i ate yesterday:Breakfast- bowl of high fiber cereal (Total or Kashi) with skim milk and a few large strawberries
Snack- lowfat yogurt
Lunch- chicken noodle soup and 5 whole grain crackers
Snack- 2 lowfat cheese sticks, Odwalla juice
Dinner- pasta dish w/ tofu and veggies (Amys brand) I also bought a juicer recently, and I try to juice 2 1/2 cups of veggies every night after dinner so that I know im getting the nutrition I need.
I never go hungry on this plan (of course I vary my meals, this just happens to be what I ate yesterday), and I allow myself to cheat once a week (usually i have some dark chocolate) so i dont feel deprived. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment