Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Can somone tell me why this is happening..?

I have been on a diet and I exercise and I havn't been eating nearly has much and have really cut back and have been eating healthy foods. But I feel fat and even fatter then before lol, and I just feel like I am gaining wieght!! I don't understand whats going on? :(
Answer:
LOL...well I definitely know what you mean, but here is what I learned. Cutting back on what you eat is not enough. Here's what you need to do.First reduce your calorie intake to less than 1500 calories a day. That means no fried food,limit your oils and butters, cut out the unnecessary fat, consume mountain loads of fruits and vegetables. and increase the amount of fiber in your diet.Here is what I typically eat in a day. FYI In January I was 212 pounds today I'm 179.Breakfast: 1cup fiber one bran ceral 120 calories 14 g fiber with a pint of 2% milk and a bananaMid Day Snack: 1 mini bag of smart pop 94% fat free popcorn with carrot sticks or grapesLunch: I vary lunch but its always my heaviest meal of the day. I eat things like grilled chicken breast with apparagus or beans and brown riceDinner: Something light is best like a salad a fruit smoothie.Try to eat dinner no later than 5 or 6 and drink plenty of water throughout the day. Its true what they say the more you eat the more weight you will loose but you're not eating big meals you'lre eating small meals with snacks in between. Start equating fruits and vegetables with the word snack. You will sleep better with this changes and you'll be very energetic throughout the day.NO Caffeine. Toss the pop cans, and Flush the sugar and trust me you'll soon have that body you've been wishing for.Let me know if I can be of assistance to you.
Well it probably is just in ur nhead, however try eatting n6 meals a day. Eatting once every 3 hours (small meals) will speed up ur metabolism.This is nbetter then just eatting once a day also a lot healthier.
Well have you actually lose weight? Weigh yourself and check your progress once a week to see. A lot of it is probably in your head. We can see very odd things when we look in the mirror, and many of them are lies. As you lose weight, go treat yourself to some new clothes. Sometimes smaller sizes and new outfits can really show you the weight that you've lost.
find calorie/fitness calculator on the net, enter all your stats and it will tell you how many calories you need a day to maintain, take off 300-400cal off that number and thats how much you need to lose.
eat 5-6 small meals a day (eat every 2-3 hours)
5-8 servings of fruit and veggies a day
8 glasses of water
have complex carbs for breakfast - they give you energy
have lean meat (protein) for dinner - repairs muscle
cardio exercise 4-6 times a week for 30-50min, light weight training
dont consume foods that are made of white flour (white bread, cakes, past etc.), sugar loaded foods (cookies, icecream, candy etc) and nothing fried - no junk food.

No comments:

Post a Comment