Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Can we prepare/get 0%fat curd?


Answer:
Yes, cottage cheese (if that's what you meant) is available in a 'fat free' version in the US, in practically any grocery. Probably more available than higher fat versions, lately. If by curd you meant any other kind of cheese, yes, almost any kind of cheese is available fat-free in the US, and cheese can be made from fat-free milk, if you are willing and able to make cheese yourself. I'd rather buy it, but that's me. Hope this helps!
Since I started to work out I was looking for a good weight loss product. I was on a diet but I felt that I needed a little "help" so I decided to try this great product and I had fantastic results. You can check their website at
http://www.greatpop.info , they give you a free trial and you only pay 6.95$ shipping and handling.

No comments:

Post a Comment