Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Can sumone go on this website and tell me if this diet is safe and works?

www.losebigweight.com is it safe 4 sum1 under 18? is it a pill or sumthing? i need details!!
Answer:
If it looks to good to be true then it probably is,
i wouldn't worry with it, most of those types of things give you a VERY strict restricted diet to use while you take this stuff and no it isn't balanced enough and any weight lose would be from the lack of food not the product and as soon as you stop it all goes back on plus some.
the best thing is a healthy diet and regular exercise,
Plus being under 18 i wouldn't take any of that stuff either
the best diet is not to diet at all, just exercise and eat healthy. by the way, there is noo miracle pill, bc if their was, there wouldn't be as many fat people!
I agree with Morgan.
I agree with Morgan. These diets that are out there are just a bunch of scams. A lot of them are also unsafe and can do more harm than good. If it sounds too good to be true, then it is.
Well some are right!The best diet is not a diet, but this is not to good to be true! Although you being under 18 there would need some modifications! THIS IS NOT A DIET! I have been doing this since March 10 and have lost 65 lbs and I feel great better than I have in a decade! I have my spirit back and so much energy. It is about body cleanse and a nutritionally replenishing your body! But the Cleanse for a growing person I would have to ask my experts. For a better answer I need to talk to them first. So it is so safe and it really works!
Mark Macey
macey11@telus.net

No comments:

Post a Comment